Internet Marketing Resources
Email Marketing Hints & Tips
Email marketing is just a piece of the overall online marketing
puzzle. Here, you can browse through articles from experts on other
subjects of interest including website creation and search engine
Five Tips for Getting to Know Your Prospects
- Be sure your B-to-B email communications are targeted to
your prospects' interests and relevant to their jobs. Marketing
expert, Diania Huff, provides you with five tips on getting to
know your prospects.
Building Better Website Conversion
- The elements of your website are strikingly similar to those
of your email campaigns. In fact, you can apply website expert
Mat Greenfield's advice to any email campaign and get great
- Building Better Website Conversion
- An effective email marketing campaign is a powerful tool to
drive additional traffic to your website. Establishing your
credibility as an expert, highlighting your great prices and
value, etc. can all be accomplished via email, and can create a
- Create a Website that Draws a Crowd
- How do you create a new website or improve your existing
website to increase your online success? This week our friend,
and award-winning business writer and author, Sheryl Lindsell-Roberts
gives us some great tips on writing and designing a website that
- Search Engine Marketing Tips, Tricks, and Strategies
- We've talked previously about ways to build your email list.
One is providing a way for your website visitors to opt-in to
hear from you. Great idea, right? But as rocker Tom Petty once
said "the waiting is the hardest part." Where are those elusive
site visitors? And how can you attract more of them so that your
list (among other things like sales and brand recognition) grows
faster? Our friend and search engine expert, Kevin Lee, explains...
- 7 Tips to Get Online Mileage Out of Your PR
- Public relations is all about making contact with members of
the press, freelance writers and anyone else who influences your
target audience. A good PR strategy will attract attention to
your company, create a buzz with a viral effect and ultimately
drive more traffic to your site or store. It's easy to
incorporate public relations into your email marketing strategy.
Our friend and online public relations expert, Renee Shallis,
gives us some great tips…
- Online Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- If your tight marketing budget has you at the end of your
rope, try marketing on a shoestring with these suggestions from
our friend Hollis Thomases from WebAdvantage.net…
the Outer Banks Newsletter Service for Your Own Business Today!
Contact us to start getting results from your web site
let y9our web site start working for you.